Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Holidays!

My real estate office bought each agent a gratitude journal for Christmas. I know intentionally recounting your blessings is not a new idea anymore, but bears repeating. 2020 was difficult in a lot of ways, and it's easy to become sad, angry and bitter. And I'm not going to presume to tell you that we have so much going for us, because I don't know how your life is currently unfurling. I do know that the current climate is more divisive than I recall in my lifetime. I know that the gap between the have and have-nots is growing and that a lot of people have lost someone they love this year. I also know that, perhaps despite first appearances, tragedy and emergencies bring out the best in people more often than their worst. The first thing I'm going to write in my journal is that I'm grateful for people. My wonderful, messed up, loving, confused, beautiful, confounding, trying their best community.


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment