Bet you never knew you could recycle these items:
- Brita Water Filters - Preserve Products takes the plastic casing and turns them into toothbrushes.
- Carpeting (nylon) - Carpet Recovery can put you in touch with a carpet-reclamation facility near you.
- Crayons - Crayon Recycle Program makes whole multi-colored and solid crayons from stubs.
- Denim - Blue Jeans Go Green turns denim into environmentally safe insulation.
- Greeting Cards - St. Jude's Ranch for Children creates new cards from the old ones and sells them to fund programs to support abused, neglected and homesless children.
- Inhalers - Complete the Cycle breaks down inhalers to reuse the aluminum and plastic.
- Juice Pouches - TerraCycle will turn these otherwise non-recyclabes into purses and tote bags.
- Keys - Key for Hope collects old keys to see as scrap and uses the money to stock food pantries.
- Pantyhose - No Nonsense recycles pantyhose and tights into things like toys, carpet and playground equipment.
- Sneakers - Reuse-a-Shoe takes old running shoes and turns them into court surfacing.
- VHS Cassettes - GreenDisk dismantles and shreds the tapes and turns them into other items.
Spend just a minute to find out where your item can find new life. It's really just a matter of changing your habits to think about extending the usefulness of products instead of adding to the landfills.
I would love to help you with your real estate journey.
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or email@example.com