I've also discovered that if you make your intentions known to the people around you, they will often help you achieve your goals. For the most part, people want to help. Especially those of us in the service fields - we'd like to feel that years of schooling and training hasn't all been for nothing. 😉
Why am I telling you this? I've been meeting a lot of younger people lately who were interested in buying a home but were hesitant to ask for help. Some, like me, felt pressure to know all of the answers going in. Some were afraid to waste my time when they didn't yet know what they wanted. Some didn't want to get a high-pressure sales pitch from an industry professional. One thing they all had in common was a lack of time.
There is so much information on real estate available these days; it can be overwhelming. Searching thousands of listings, not knowing for sure if what you are looking at is even available any more, perhaps not knowing for sure what you can afford. Reading articles on mortgages and insurance and interest rates, wondering if your resource is credible. Frustrating and time-sucking.
Like so many things in life, you don't have to do it alone. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME - it's my job and it is really no trouble. I have helped plenty of people who don't plan on moving for a few years still. It's never too early to start gathering information, and I haven't laughed at a question yet. Although I will warn you - my favorite response to, "Can I ask a stupid question?" is "Better than anyone I know!"
- Get set up on an automatic search directly from the MLS to save you time and spare you inaccurate information.
- Receive monthly real estate email tidbits and links to help you get ready to enter the market.
- Get the name of a lender who can give you an idea of what you can afford in just minutes on the phone, without hassling you further.
- Ask questions about language or resources while you learn about the home buying process.
- Get set up on an automatic report of properties like yours that are selling in your area.
- Receive an opinion of value so you can decide if selling now will meet your financial goals.
- Get an estimate of costs and fees so you calculate the potential profit from a sale.
- Receive a report from yours truly and a licensed stager listing suggested repairs and improvements to make your property more marketable.
- Request names of service professionals to help you with anything from renovations to window washing - anytime.
The point is, you can't know what you don't know, and I'm happy to help you either dip your toe in the water or fling yourself off of the diving board, belly-flop style. You can even text me and say, "Look, I'm sure you're great at your job and all, but I just want to see the 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos that pop up for the next 5 years, and I don't want to be bothered all the time. If I need you, you'll know."
I would love to help you with your real estate journey.
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or firstname.lastname@example.org