When my clients close a transaction with me, I donate a portion of my commission to a local charity which they get to choose. Below is a list of some of the organizations that my clients have chosen to give to this year:
- American Red Cross – helps disaster recovery, transportation and support for the ill, elderly and service members and their families.
- Autism Society of Colorado – improving the lives of those affected by autism through education and community support.
- Boulder County AIDS Project – providing education to the community and support to those affected by HIV.
- Boulder Emergency Squad – volunteer rescue professionals providing emergency support services to Boulder County.
- Broomfield FISH – providing poverty assistance to Broomfield residents.
- Dumb Friends League – providing shelter, care and adoption services for animals. Investigates animal cruelty and supports animal-friendly legislation.
- Longmont Humane Society – caring, serving and educating to improve the lives of companion animals.
- Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence – providing safety and support to victims of domestic violence.
- Toys for Tots – providing a tangible sign of hope to economically disadvantaged children at Christmas, including collecting toys and raising funds.
I am very fortunate to have the job that I love, and am grateful to be able to give back to the community for all that it has given me. Thank you to all of my wonderful clients for making these donations possible!
I would love to help you with your real estate journey.
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or firstname.lastname@example.org