Friday, January 3, 2020

Your Go-To Book for Service Providers

I've been a member of the Boulder Area REALTOR Association since I got my license a decade ago and have served on the Board of Directors for the past couple of years. Not only are they a phenomenal support for their agent members, but they are a great resource for homeowners. If you find yourself in need of service provider, their affiliate members will jump at the chance to help you. Check out their go to book for everything from architects to cleaners. 

If you don't see what you need there, shoot me a text or email - I've built a resource manual from companies that my team and I have worked with over the years. They are responsive and professional, ready to get your job done!
 

I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment