Friday, January 10, 2020

Colorado Gives Day 2019

I like the idea of putting dollars back into the communities from which my business comes. I'm grateful for my client support and have compiled a list of some of their favorite non-profits. For 2019, I was able to make donations to Moving to End Sexual Assault, the Humane Society of Boulder Valley, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. That last one isn't local, but one of those commercials caught me off-guard one day and the kids were so dang cute. The Sarah McLachlan one came on, too, hence the Humane Society.

Thank you again to everyone for your business and referrals! I am grateful to be in a position to help people doing good. :)
 

I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment