Thursday, March 7, 2019

Time for a Tour

Now that the weather is a little nicer, it's nice to take some time and visit properties for sale. I try to do this weekly to get more familiar with the listings, but honestly, when the wind sticks my nostrils together it's hard to get out.

This week, it's a tour of Boulder and Louisville.

  • 565 Utica Ave., Boulder - 4 bed, 4 bath, 2 story, 3519 total sqft in Wonderland North
  • 1190 Oakdale Pl., Boulder - 4 bed, 5 bath, 2 story, 3738 total sqft in Durand Mitchell
  • 1091 Copper Hill Ct., Louisville - 5 bed, 6 bath, 2 story, 7182 total sqft in Copper Hill
  • 501 W Spruce St., Louisville - 5 bed, 4 bath, bi-level, 4310 total sqft in Bridgefield
  • 701 Grant Ave., Louisville - 2 bed, 1 bath, 6524 total sqft, former church in Old Town
Let me know if you'd like to join me! Even if you aren't anticipating buying or selling for a year or more, it's never too early to get to know the market.


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@stauferteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment