Friday, February 15, 2013

Paying It Forward



Those of you that personally know me and my husband, Dennis, know that community is important to us.  Dennis strives to make his martial arts school, Saeng Myong Martial Arts, an inclusive, accepting environment where all feel comfortable to train, ask questions, and reach out to others.  Five years ago, a couple of our students started the Gratitude Through Giving Scholarship Fund at the do jang.  Over the years, many young people have benefited from the generosity and caring of our student community that sustains the fund.

When I started my real estate business, it was important to me to find ways to give back to the people who trust me with their transactions and the community that allows my business to grow.  I donate 5% of my gross commission to local non-profits, and my clients get to select the charity that benefits.  Some of the recent recipients include Broomfield FISH, the Colorado Autism Society and Toys for Tots.

I believe in demonstrating that we value a person or service by putting in time, effort and resources to whatever degree we are capable.  Thank you to my clients, friends and family who have shown me that they care and believe in me through their business, referrals and love.



I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@stauferteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment