Monday, June 21, 2021

Another Satisfied Customer

My business operates mostly on referrals. My goal is to make happy clients that talk to me about their friends and family. Not only does this help my business survive, but if I get along with a client chances are I'll get along with the people they know. This is a great way to work.

Robin and Patrick bought a condo in Boulder about 6 years ago and just moved up to a detached home. The process was a little tricky in that we had to find a seller who would accept a contract contingent on the sale of their condo first. In this seller's market, it's unlikely in the Denver/Boulder area. As it turns out, they fell in love with a newer neighborhood in Loveland, so the seller gave us a week and a half to get the condo under contract and we were able to do so.

Communication with the other agent was not so smooth, as she was moving herself and her assistant quit. But she was good-natured and we eventually got all of the threads tied up. Robin left this review on my Google business page:

"I cannot say enough great things about working with Robbin. We first worked together seven years ago when we bought our first place, and she was the obvious choice when it came time to sell that place and buy a house. The process of selling and buying a home at the same time was so overwhelming and difficult, and having an agent like Robbin made all the difference in the world. Not only is she experienced, highly skilled and incredibly knowledgeable, she is also one of the most caring and genuine people I know. She has the remarkable ability to remain calm and levelheaded in extremely stressful situations, a quality that is vitally important in an agent. She is incredibly organized and on top of every detail. She also bent over backwards to help us throughout this process, and we are so grateful to her for that. With Robbin, it always felt like we were her top priority, day or night. We are so fortunate to have found her."


 

Thank you, Robin and Patrick! My only regret is that now that you've found your dream house, I won't get to see you as often. We'll have to plan a nice picnic at that lake!


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment