Monday, April 12, 2021

Boulder County March Stats

All I have to say is - Sellers, what are you waiting for? We have a national housing shortage, and the data is backing up all of the stories I keep hearing from colleagues.

42% decrease in inventory from this time last year, 50% down from 2019. When people find out I'm a Realtor they sometimes say, "Oh, I bet you like this market!" But I really don't. When buyers are having to pay much more than homes are really worth, make important decisions in a few hours, and give up a lot of their consumer protections, Realtors don't feel great about their transactions. Plus, we and our clients are getting burned out on touring homes for months and making offer after offer with nothing to show for it.

Although it might now sound like it right now, I really love my job. My home is my sanctuary, and I love helping other people find theirs. I love when the seller has so many good choices and their investment is paying off. I love the people I meet who sometimes become close friends. Don't even believe that you're bothering me when you have a question or would like to send a referral my way. Just know that The Word for 2021 is Patience.


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment