Monday, February 15, 2021

Boulder County January Statistics

The trends from 2020 continue. The number of total active listings (detached single family homes) is down significantly from this time last year, almost 36%. Correspondingly, the average market time is down over 27% as buyer demand remains high.  Average and median sales price continues to go up as buyers compete for the homes for sale.



Townhouses and condos  are behaving similarly...




If you're a seller who's been on the fence about putting your house on the market, I advise you to seriously consider doing it soon. The property does not have to be in perfect condition to find interested buyers. Interest rate are still low and multiple offer situations can drive up the purchase price. If you're a buyer, I know a lot of ways to make your offer competitive and stand out. I also have a great app for house searching that is updated by both the Denver and Boulder MLS several times a day - just shoot me a text/email/phone call and I'll get it over to you!


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment