Monday, June 15, 2020

Broomfield Heights Garage Sale Success!


This Saturday we had more than a dozen homeowners participate in the garage sale. When I made the rounds to drop off the maps and donuts, I was happy to see that just about everyone I saw was wearing masks and keeping their distance from one another. Some were providing electronic payment for items, reducing the need for contact. Some homeowners had even created large signs at the end of the driveway reiterating that they were enforcing the virus restrictions.


Thank you for those who went to all the trouble to join in! If you live in the neighborhood and would like to be included in next year's email list, let me know. Or you can follow this blog or my Facebook page, Broomfield Heights 1st Filing, for announcements about next year's sale!


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment