Friday, February 7, 2020

Valentine's Day Food Drive

Donations are starting to roll in! Next Friday I will be dropping off non-perishable food and personal items to Broomfield FISH food pantry.
"The mission of Broomfield FISH is to meet our neighbors' basic human needs and provide them with hope and tools to rise out of poverty.  FISH is a non-profit organization that provides food, emergency financial assistance, and one-on-one mentoring support to Broomfield residents in need."

 If you would like to donate items, feel free to drop them at my RE/MAX Elevate office at 724 Main Street in Louisville, or text me to drop it off at my house. I can also pick up your donations in the next week if you are local.

A couple of folks have sent me a donation via Venmo, which I will take to the grocery store to get some of the most desired items on the pantry's list:
    FISH Logo with Tagline.jpg
  • Beef Stew
  • Canned meat (tuna, chicken, spam, etc.)
  • Canned Fruit
  • Cooking oil
  • Baking mixes
  • Dry pasta
  • Cereal
  • Personal Care items
 Thanks in advance for your contribution!
  

I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@elevatedrealestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment