At the end of the year, I donate a portion of my commission to local non-profit organizations. Here are some of the charities from this last year:
- Colorado Public Radio – striving to foster a better understanding of community issues; promote music enjoyment and education throughout the region; and lead collaborations in production, distribution, and fundraising.
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless – provides safe shelter, food, support services, and an avenue to self-sufficiency for homeless adults in our community.
- Resource Central – a community hub with programs that help people save water, reduce waster and conserve energy.
- North Metro Community Services – a community centered board that serves people with developmental disabilities in Adams County.
- Sister Carmen Community Center – a non-religious agency helping vulnerable residents in East Boulder County through meeting basic needs, preventing homelessness, help with obtaining employment, parenting support, and meaningful family and child centered activities.
- Broomfield Council on the Arts & Humanities – striving for the advancement or arts and humanities by nurturing diverse, quality programs and ensuring inclusive access for residents of Broomfield and surrounding areas.
I am very fortunate to have the job that I love, and am grateful to be able to give back to the community for all that it has given me. Thank you to all of my wonderful clients for making these donations possible!
I would love to help you with your real estate journey.
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or firstname.lastname@example.org