Friday, February 12, 2016

It's Who You Know




A benefit of working with a larger real estate office is the network of professionals that get established. Staufer Team has a resource manual, filled with contractors and resources for everything from carpet cleaning to real estate attorneys, from inspectors to sewer repair companies. Our agents regular weed out the underperformers and add new people with whom they've had a good experience.

When clients begin working with me, I give them access to various service providers that they will need for the homebuying process, starting with mortgage lenders. There are no kick-backs or rewards for me when my clients go with my associates, other than knowing that the transaction will be handled competently. There are real benefits for my clients, though, and while I don't try to talk them out of using their Uncle Willy's old frat buddy, I recommend that they at least give one of my guys a call and compare experiences and rates. 


My lenders, stagers, inspectors, attorneys, accountants, surveyors and insurance agents know that they must do a good job for me to retain my business. They know the state and local laws and tax implications, and how the Colorado homebuying process works. They know that we are tough on vendors who mess up, and they bend over backwards to be communicative and professional. I get fast and straightforward answers, and I can often get special accommodations for tight timelines or unusual requests.

In the end, my clients have the final say on who they hire, but I am proud of the network of professionals that we have built up over the years. Even if you haven't been a client of mine, I'm happy to give you contact information for your next real estate need.


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@stauferteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment