Wednesday, September 12, 2012

100 Posts Later

Benjamin Franklin is credited with saying, "If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do things worth writing."

I aspire to do both, although no doubt my effort falls short from time to time.  One of the reasons I enjoy my job are the times when it all comes together, when I find the right solution for my client and it makes them really happy.  The blog is a way to reach more people than I can actually meet, sharing some knowledge and experience along the way, to perhaps help others find what makes them happy.  

100 posts later and there is still so much to learn, explore and write about.  Although some days it feels more like Steven Wright:  "I"m writing a book.  I've got the page numbers done."

image:  Alan Cleaver


I would love to help you with your real estate journey. 
Please contact me at 303-917-7143 or robbin@stauferteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment